MULTI PORTUGAL and Multi Spain CORPORATE POLICY
The Multi Portugal & Multi Spain culture is based on the Corporate Responsibility principles. Their main values are the constant concern with the ethical quality in the relations with the stakeholders, especially regarding to shareholders, employees, customers, suppliers, community and environment.
Multi Portugal & Multi Spain, in the management of their assets, provides quality services in a continuous improvement strategy to meet the needs and requirements of its stakeholders, including its customers, as well as in the compliance with legal requirements and others, international and locals, applicable to its activities, thereby contributing to sustainable development of the working conditions of its employees and partners, environmental protection and competitiveness. Therefore, Multi Portugal & Multi Spain, in a proactive vision of leadership, are committed to:
· Establish Corporate Responsibility values, initiative, innovation and quality;
· Evidence a mobilization culture for the continuous improvement of Quality, Environment and Safety oriented for the Excellence, for the Prevention of Pollution and for obtaining High Security levels, based on the development of a common understanding of the importance of prevention and effectiveness of risk control measures;
· Promote the training and awareness of the parties in order to generate actions and practices for the use of cleaner technologies and the best available equipment;
· Define, control and operate its processes, as part of an Integrated Management System, consistent with a culture that matches the expectations of the stakeholders and the society in general, preventing the damages and minimizing the risks to the employees and partners as well as reducing the impacts on the environment;
· Provide the necessary resources and unveil the company commitments regarding Quality, Environment, Safety and Occupational Health and Social Accountability, transparently, to all levels of the company, to its suppliers and contractors, to the official entities, stakeholders and to the public in general.
· Evaluate and periodically review by top management, the performance of the Integrated Management System, in accordance with the established and approved procedures, in a perspective of continuous improvement and sustainability.
Under the terms of the Personal Data Protection Act and other applicable legislation, any information collected about the users of the website is of a personal nature, thus ensuring the confidentiality of the user's identity. However, users will be identified whenever they commit illegal acts within the website, including attempts to change information, upload information, or any other action that may cause damage and endanger the integrity of the system, or when it is requested by judicial decision. Multi Portugal undertakes to take all necessary measures to prevent loss, misuse, or alteration of information received from users. In the event that the user sends a message to the website, his address will not be divulged, unless it is requested by judicial decision.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND THEIR USE
MULTI only collects personal data on this site when you request it directly and expressly through our online forms used for information requests or complaints. Any information that may be provided by this route will be used only for the purpose for which it is intended.
If you have any questions you would like to address regarding this matter, please contact us for email@example.com