MULTI PORTUGAL CORPORATE POLICY
The Multi Portugal culture is based on the Corporate Responsibility principles. Its main values are the constant concern with the ethical quality in the relations with the stakeholders, especially regarding to shareholders, employees, customers, suppliers, community and environment.
Multi Portugal, in the management of its assets, provides quality services in a continuous improvement strategy to meet the needs and requirements of its stakeholders, including its customers, as well as in the compliance with legal requirements and others, international and locals, applicable to its activities, thereby contributing to sustainable development of the working conditions of its employees and partners, environmental protection and competitiveness. Therefore, Multi Portugal, in a proactive vision of leadership, is committed to:
· establish Corporate Responsibility values, initiative, innovation and quality;
· evidence a mobilization culture for the continuous improvement of Quality, Environment and Safety oriented for the Excellence, for the Prevention of Pollution and for obtaining High Security levels, based on the development of a common understanding of the importance of prevention and effectiveness of risk control measures;
· promote the training and awareness of the parties in order to generate actions and practices for the use of cleaner technologies and the best available equipment;
· define, control and operate its processes, as part of an Integrated Management System, consistent with a culture that matches the expectations of the stakeholders and the society in general, preventing the damages and minimizing the risks to the employees and partners as well as reducing the impacts on the environment;
· provide the necessary resources and unveil the company commitments regarding Quality, Environment, Safety and Occupational Health and Social Accountability, transparently, to all levels of the company, to its suppliers and contractors, to the official entities, stakeholders and to the public in general.
· evaluate and periodically review by top management, the performance of the Integrated Management System, in accordance with the established and approved procedures, in a perspective of continuous improvement and sustainability.